filters
Show
City:
Show

Accredited Solar and Wind stole 15,000 dollars of my money

Accredited Solar and Wind / Joseph Idacavage Po box 4871 Emerald Isle NC Njrater@yahoo.com accreditedsolar@ec.rr.com 877 723 3937 910 546 6348 Do not do business with this person or company. They ripped me off for over 15,000 dollars. They do not reply to Phone calls or Emails and most of the time the voice mail is full (I am sure with other people they ripped off). I am pursuing both civil and criminal action against this company and the principle Joseph Idacavage. Mr Idacavage has ignored several requests for information regarding this matter from the Attorneys General Office of North Carolina. This company is currently based in North Carolina but also does business in New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Delaware. Beware do not give this person or company any of your hard earned money as you will probably never see your money or the solar equipment you paid for.
carlb23
#200126

New scammer phone number 252 389 8208

Below are communications between Mr Idacavage, myself and the Better Business Bureau.

"Carl,

I am so sorry for what has happened. I ran into a really tough time last two months and I handled the situation all wrong. There is no excuse. I am hoping to have some concrete answers on when I can repay you by end of weekend. You are my first priority!! I expect to square up with you very shortly. Joe

Sent from my iPhone

05/25/2010 Forward Business response to Consumer

05/25/2010 Receive Business Response I just became aware of complaint lodged against my company, Accredited Solar and Wind, by Carl Baldino. It is my full intention to pay back the $15,000.00 money owed, plus interest. I hope to have it worked out shortly.

Joe idacavage

Accredited Solar and Wind

Review
#200580 Review #200580 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Loss